Nurse Practitioner - Direct Hire - Urgent Care
Nurse Practitioner needed for full-time position with urgent care centers in Richmond & Chester.
Positions are direct hires with the urgent care facility and salary will DOE. However, the client does have a very competitive total comp package & comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a 401(k) plan with match, company-paid Life Insurance and Paid Time Off.
· At least 1 year of experience in adult Emergency Department care or Urgent Care Experience
License and Certification Required:
· Current Nurse Practitioner license
· Valid Certification of Completion for NP training program
· Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS)
· Certified in Advanced Cardio Life Support (ACLS)
· Certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
· DEA License
· Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
· Master’s Degree in Nursing Studies
12 Hour Day 8 AM-8 PM Sunday-Saturday
ER/Urgent Care: 1 year (Preferred)
Must be flexible in working in different offices
Please send your resume & salary requirements in response to this opening. Please note - we do offer paid referrals if you know anyone that is looking & would be qualified for these positions as well.
Thanks & hope to hear from you soon!
Medicus Staffing Team